Sunday, October 19, 2008
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Sunday, August 17, 2008
To make this dish we need:
Boneless chicken cut into cubes.
1 Egg white.
1 spoon corn flour.
1 spoon all purpose flour.
Schezwan stir fry sauce.
Green chillies 2-3.
Red food colour.
salt to taste.
Oil to fry.
Ginger small piece grated.
Garlic cloves sliced very fine.
Black pepper powder.
Tomoto ketchup 1/2 cup.
How to make this dish here is the the method,
First take the cubed chicken pieces and was them and drian them nicely , now add the food colour, salt, black pepper powder,all purpose flour ,corn flour, egg white and mix all these ingredients nicely with the chiken and leave it on the side for 1/2 hr.
After the chicken is marinated for 1/2hr deep fry the chicken in the oil untill golden brown.
After frying the whole chicken ,now take a another kadai and add some oil to it when the oil is warm add some curry leaves to the oil and then sliced capcicum and sliced green chillies, grated ginger and garlick and fry them all very light,now add the fried chicken to this and mix them all together ,now add the tomato ketchup,black pepper and schezwan sauce and mix the whole thing finely fry this for just 2-3 mnts and remove from the stove, change them to the serving dish and garnish the chicken with fresh coriander and serve as a starter to ur family and enjoy the dish.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
CRISPY CHICKEN AND CHEESE
Boneless chicken breasts,½ inch cubes 2
Cheese, ½ inch cubes
Garlic, chopped 4-5 cloves
Salt to taste
Black peppercorns, crushed 4-5
Fresh coriander leaves, chopped 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice 2 teaspoons
Egg, beaten 1
Tomato ketchup 1 tablespoon
Breadcrumbs 1 cup
Oil to deep fry
Mayonnaise 6 tablespoons
Tomato ketchup 3 tablespoons
1. Put the chicken cubes in a bowl. Add garlic, salt, crushed peppercorns, coriander leaves, lemon juice, egg and tomato ketchup. Let them marinate for half an hour.
2. Place the breadcrumbs in a plate.
3. Take toothpicks and string two chicken cubes on each with a cheese cube between them.
4. Roll them in the breadcrumbs so that they are well covered all around. Dip them in the remaining marinade and once more roll them in the breadcrumbs to double coat. Press lightly so that the breadcrumbs stick firmly.
5. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai till hot. Slide the chicken and cheese fingers and deep fry till golden and crisp.
6. Drain and place on an absorbent paper.
7. To make the sauce mix mayonnaise and tomato ketchup in a bowl.
8. Arrange the chicken and cheese fingers on a serving plate, garnish with a sprig of parsley and serve hot with the sauce.
This receipe is from sanjeev kapoor's khana kazaana I tried it its very simple and kids fav snacks.
Posted by Tanuja at 4:10 PM